[Mac OS X TeX] Boxedepsf

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Wed Jan 23 15:44:34 EST 2002

On Wednesday, January 23, 2002, at 02:49 , Bruno Voisin wrote:

> I did not report, as I wasn't sure the problem was reproducible.

Always report! That gives me the option to check out if there is a
problem with the distribution.

> One thing I noticed: I only get this message in TeX + GhostScript mode.
> Maybe an incorrect treatment of EOL characters in PS files?

If I recall correctly, dvips cannot handle mac-style line feeds (CR).
But it never did, so why this error appears now is a mystery.

I would be happy to investigate if someone sends me an archive with a
complete example.

I would also like to know if this happened with
teTeX-2001-12-10-22-08-00.dmg (which can still be downloaded). If you
install that version be sure to use the remove TeX button of the new
installer first.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.