[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop with BBedit and Acrobat?

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Wed Jan 9 07:51:15 EST 2002

>I am using the latest TeXShop and BBedit. Is it possible to configure
>TeXshop to use BBedit as the editor, and Acrobat (4 or 5, reader or full
>Acrobat) as the previewer? I use pdftex as the typesetting engine.
>--
>
>Kaveh Bazargan
>Focal Image Ltd
>Wessex House
>Teign Road
>Newton Abbot
>Devon
>TQ12 4AA
>
>Tel:    01626 204 833
>Fax:    01626 204 818

>"help" (no quotes) in the body.
>This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
>messages posted by third parties.

Hi Kaveh

Not the existing texshop.  The beta one referred to in a posting
just before yours does this - I think.

You could also look at Tom Kiffe's BBEdit plugins but I have lost
the link to where they are. Does somebody else have it ?

Michael

Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt