[OS X TeX] ITeXMaC is great!

Jens Adam jotefa at mac.com
Tue Jun 25 04:42:04 EDT 2002

At 7:41 +0200 25.06.2002, Bruno Voisin wrote:
>I had installed it last year, but ended giving it up: the glossary
>is made of a large number of almost empty folders, taking up some
>disk space (12 Mb for me) with no reason.

As I said, it is huge. The many folders yield a nice structure in the
BBEdit Glossary palette.

Under OS X you get even more entries in the glossary palette after
browsing the folders in the Finder (a lot of .DS_store entries) But
this is probably something for the BBEdit mail list, if not for
Apple's OS X mail list. ;-)

Jens

--

Jens Adam -- RagTime GmbH -- Hilden, Germany -- www.ragtime.de