[OS X TeX] ITeXMaC is great!

Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold laptop1 at paganlibrary.com
Mon Jun 24 15:11:39 EDT 2002

On Monday, June 24, 2002, at 02:38 , Jens Adam wrote:

> At 16:17 -0700 23.06.2002, Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold wrote:
>>
>> The scripts are now available at
>> ftp://ftp.paganlibrary.com/TeXScript.dmg.
>> gz. They are very basic, but then BBEdit handles far more than either
>> TeXShop or iTeXMaC.
>>
>> Gunnar
>
> I think you should have a look at BBEdit's Glossary feature. That's
> perfect to insert some characters at the insertion point with some bells
> and whistles.
>
> Creating, modifying, and using glossary entries is a lot faster than
> AppleScript. Plus there is a *huge* collection of glossary entries for
> editing LaTeX in BBEdit available at
>
> http://www.dimi.uniud.it/~gorni
>

> Jens

That is a very nice collection, although for more than I need in everyday
work. I will certainly make use of it, but will, for now, remain with
AppleScripts. BTW, pointing me to that inadvertently pointed me also to
the Scripts palette in BBEdit. Is there a function in the glossary for
compiling the page you are working on?

> --
> Jens Adam -- RagTime GmbH -- Hilden, Germany -- www.ragtime.de

---------
OSX on the Powerbook is a better Windows than Linux and a better Linux
than Windows

"help" (no quotes) in the body.