[OS X TeX] Table question

Cyrill Ruettimann ruettimac at mac.com
Fri Jun 21 11:43:40 EDT 2002

On Friday,  21, 2002, at 11:50AM, Patrick Gundlach <pg at levana.de> wrote:

>Cyrill Ruettimann <ruettimac at mac.com> writes:
>
>Hello,
>
>> I have the following table (article, modifed margins)
>
>[...]
>
>Have you read the german doc "tabsatz.ps" available on ctan? It
>contains helpful information.

This document contains very useful informations about tables. Thank you, found all related informations to solve my problems so far.

Instead of using \hfill, I created a column with \raggedright and use this column in my tables. And with the package multirow I can spawn my contact informations.

Regards,

Cyrill

"help" (no quotes) in the body.