[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #342 - 06/06/02

Johann Beda j-beda at pobox.com
Wed Jun 12 09:49:06 EDT 2002

At 8:00 PM -0400 2002/06/06, TeX on Mac OS X Mailing List wrote:
>Is there anyone out there who has some spare bandwidth to host Equation
>Service?  I had been serving it from my mac.com homepage, but Apple has
>lately put up bandwidth restrictions.  It's about a 2-5 MB webpage including
>the downloads, and you might get a thousand hits or so over a several-day
>period, with very low traffic after that following each release (based on my
>limited previous experience).

	Perhaps sending the files to info-mac <http://www.info-mac.org/>
and using their system to host the downloads and links from
versiontracker.com, etc. would reduce your mac.com bandwidth limitations?

--
* johann beda   <XNSName: =j-beda> <http://pobox.com/~j-beda/>   *

"help" (no quotes) in the body.