[OS X TeX] BBEdit LaTeX glossary; MacRoman vs. TeX

Joseph Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Wed Jun 26 10:36:06 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, June 26, 2002, at 09:07 AM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> I apologize, the day job has kept me a little too busy the past few
> months.
> Joe Slater has kindly offered to help me keep things up to date (and he
> is a
> large number of good ideas too). You should start to see updates appear
> real
> soon now.

a) I have even more bad ideas.
b) Some updates have already been made, albeit without Gary's
consideration. They don't make good organizational sense, yet. heck,
they're not even in alphabetical order.

> Best regards,
>
> -- Gary L. Gray

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.

Joseph C. Slater, PhD, PE, Associate Professor
Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engg, Wright State University
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway, Dayton, OH 45435
Phone: (+1) 937-775-5085, Fax: (+1) 937-775-5009
http://www.engineering.wright.edu/~jslater

"help" (no quotes) in the body.