[OS X TeX] I need some info

Tom Kiffe tom at kiffe.com
Wed Mar 6 17:53:05 EST 2002

For Mac OS X there is MacDviX which integrates easily with your TeXLive-teTeX
distribution. It has been updated recently and may even work on a UFS file
system, though I haven't been able to test this myself. It can be downloaded
>from http://www.kiffe.com/textools.html.

--Tom

>Can someone give me an example of a viewer (e.g. on Windows) that directly displays DVI without moving through an intermediate format (like PostScript)? I am writing the (extended) help info for my new distribution packages.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.