[OS X TeX] I need some info

david craig dac at panix.com
Wed Mar 6 20:23:51 EST 2002

> On pre-OS X Macs, this includes OzTeX

... and also post-Mac OS X: a fully carbonized OzTeX has been in beta
for quite a while now, and is essentially finished at this point.  I get
the impression that the release of OzTeX 5.0 is imminent.  (A bunch of
us have been using it happily for months now.  Until I started to write
this post, I'd forgotten that it was actually still technically a beta.)

David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.