[OS X TeX] Re: The OzTeX CD -XY-Pic

get86 at mac.com get86 at mac.com
Sat Mar 30 04:14:21 EST 2002

On Saturday, March 30, 2002, at 01:58 AM, Chris Skeels wrote:
> Are you going to include enabled sets of fonts on the CD?  The obvious
> candidates from my perspective are the CM and AMS fonts as well as the
> XY-pic fonts.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get instructions on
installing XY-Pic on Mac OS (9 and X) for use with OzTeX?

I think I understand that XY-Pic comes with your install if you purchase
the OzTeX  CD -but unfortunately -even though we are a major Univ. we
have no money and even if we did they just won't go for that many copies
-I understand each CD is for a single user.

Not to "take away" from any CD purchases, just wondering where I can get
info on how to install it myself, if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Ted

"help" (no quotes) in the body.