[OS X TeX] Fink and LaTeX2HTML question

Chip Brock brock at pa.msu.edu
Sun Mar 3 10:26:38 EST 2002

hi
um, I must have missed something...how can I save out a pdf as HTML with
acrobat?

Ray

On 3/3/02 8:37 AM, "Adrian Heathcote"
<adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au> wrote:

> If you have acrobat you can save the pdf output of TeXShop as HTML or
> XML. This is probably a more economic solution!
>
> Adrian Heathcote
>
> On Monday, March 4, 2002, at 12:31 AM, Hemant K. Bhargava wrote:
>
>> I'll pay a $100 for a easily-installable osx version of latex2html!
>>
>> Hemant
>>
>> --On Sunday, March 3, 2002 8:25 AM -0500 Bruce D'Arcus
>> <bdarcus at mac.com> wrote:
>>

>>> I just tried to install the latex2html filter via Fink, but went
>>> through
>>> the following process, which I canceled because I was worried I'd screw
>>> something up (I am a unix neophyte, and hate having to use the
>>> terminal!).  From the terminal:

>>> So, Fink asked me to specify a whole list of options.  My worry is, I
>>> know a lot of this is already installed somewhere via the TeTeX
>>> distribution I installed about a month ago.  So, what to do so I don't
>>> cause any problems?
>>>
>>> Another alternative would be for some unix wizard out there to wrap
>>> lt2html in a nice little gui, or to otherwise make this more accessible
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> Bruce

>>> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
>>> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
>>> messages posted by third parties.

>> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
>> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
>> messages posted by third parties.
> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.

Raymond Brock  *  Professor of Physics
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Michigan State University  *  East Lansing, MI  48824
brock at pa.msu.edu

cell..............(517)927-5447
hep office........(517)353-1693
open fax..........(517)355-6661