[Mac OS X TeX] Latex Palette of TexShop

Martin Stokhof stokhof at hum.uva.nl
Fri Mar 1 07:43:01 EST 2002

At 12:20 +0100 on 01/03/02, Bruno Voisin wrote:

>>When I want to open the Latex palette of TexShop, I have to click
>>twice in the menu.
>>Does anybody else have this problem?
>
>I'm having the same problem : having to select twice the LaTeX Panel
>in the Windows menu, or type twice the keyboard equivalent Cmd-=,
>for actually displaying the panel. This only happens once after
>starting up the application, afterwards I just have to select the
>menu item or type the keyboard equivalent once to invoke the panel.
>
>By the way, I'm using version 1.15 of TeXShop ; however I'm also
>using OS X 10.1.3, and I've experienced a number of "bugs" and
>crashes in applications since I upgraded to 10.1.3 (for example, in
>Fetch).
>
>Bruno Voisin
FWIW: my set up is the same: TeXShop 1.15  and OS X 10.1.3, but I
don't experience this problem: both command and window selection work
in one go. Seems it must be something else in your set up.
Martin Stokhof
(PS: I also lost part of the drag-and-drop capability in Fetch.)

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.