[Mac OS X TeX] Latex Palette of TexShop

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Fri Mar 1 06:20:44 EST 2002

> When I want to open the Latex palette of TexShop, I have to click twice
> in the menu.
> Does anybody else have this problem?

I'm having the same problem : having to select twice the LaTeX Panel in
the Windows menu, or type twice the keyboard equivalent Cmd-=, for
actually displaying the panel. This only happens once after starting up
the application, afterwards I just have to select the menu item or type
the keyboard equivalent once to invoke the panel.

By the way, I'm using version 1.15 of TeXShop ; however I'm also using
OS X 10.1.3, and I've experienced a number of "bugs" and crashes in
applications since I upgraded to 10.1.3 (for example, in Fetch).

Bruno Voisin

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.