[Mac OS X TeX] Latex Palette of TexShop

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Fri Mar 1 12:28:45 EST 2002

Folks,

There is indeed a problem with the Latex Palette in the French, Dutch,
and
Portuguese internationalizations of TeXShop.

By coincidence, a new version of TeXShop is ready for release. I'll put
it on the web as soon as I return from teaching and announce
it here. The Palette problem is fixed in the new version.

Thanks for the persistent bug reports. I ignored them
but eventually ...

Dick
koch at math.uoregon.edu

"help" (no quotes) in the body.