[OS X TeX] Bug in TeXShop 1.16 (was: TeXShop 1.16)

Hanspeter Schaub HanspeterSchaub at mac.com
Sat Mar 2 10:38:57 EST 2002

Yes, I have the same issue with the latest version.  What was added is that
you can use the arrow keys to page forward/backward/upward and down with
the keys in the PDF window.  A side effect seems to be that you can't use
the arrow keys in the text window anymore...

HP

On Saturday, March 2, 2002, at 08:30  AM, Matthias Damm wrote:

>> TeXShop 1.16 is now available at
>
> I installed the new version, but had to discover a quite severe bug:
>
> I am longer able to use the cursor keys in TeXShop. Instead of moving the
> cursor, the system error sound is played. Shift-Cursor, Alt-Cursor etc work
> like normal, however.
>
> The problem appeared after I customized the tool bar, but of course this
> doesn't mean this was the reason for the problem to appear.
>
> Trashing the prefs file didn't work (the prefs file is the texshop.plist
> in
> my library/preferences folder, right?)
>
> The problem disappeared after reinstalling the 1.15 version of TeXShop.
>
> Can anyone confirm this, or does anyone have a hint for me?
>
> Regards,
> Matthias
> --
> Matthias Damm <m.damm at web.de>
> PGP key available
> "Ein Optimist, wer unsere Welt für die beste aller möglichen hält;
> ein Pessimist, wer fürchtet, daß dies stimmt" - James Branch Cabell

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.