[OS X TeX] Two ``bibliographies'' on one article

Jeff Collins vze22kt4 at verizon.net
Fri May 10 01:28:11 EDT 2002

I'm new to using LaTeX, but like it so far.  For my qualifying exam
proposal I'm using the standard article document class, but I need to
include two bibliographies: one that's titled "Proposed reading list" and
a second that's titled "Works referenced in proposal but not on reading
list."

I created the document in the normal way, used bibtex to create a .bbl
file and thought I could just split the references manually by copying/
pasting.  This doesn't work.

Can anyone point me to instructions for accomplishing this?

Thanks,
Jeff

"help" (no quotes) in the body.