[OS X TeX] oslash

Peder Axensten f95-pax at nada.kth.se
Wed Nov 27 10:35:53 EST 2002

Thanks everyone for the help. It was useful for me to know that it was
my system that was at fault (as I rather suspected). It's a bug in my
code that is seen when hyperref is not used in certain documents --
that's why I didn't notice it until now. I'll track the bug down,
evetually...

On tisdag, nov 26, 2002, at 11:38 Europe/Stockholm, Peder Axensten
wrote:

> I'm using Gerbens tetex and I can't get \o to work correctly: I get
> another letter (a c with an accent) instead of the oslash. When I try
> \O it works ok.
>
> Uhh?
>
> (And Gerben, a number of files (e.g. sehyphen) are missing from the
> ls-R file as installed by your installer. This means that activating
> Swedish will make the initialization fail unless a manual "sudo
> texhash" is done before, to update the ls-R.)

/Peder
+46-90-786.7719 (work)
+46-90-32344 (home)