[OS X TeX] BBEdit 7.0

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Thu Nov 14 08:40:57 EST 2002

>2002-11-14 07:58: Raymond Brock <brock at pa.msu.edu> is believed to have
>typed:
>
>>  edit-compile/run-view LaTeX documents now? Are you constantly strapped
>>  to the unix command line in Terminal, or am I missing something?
>
>I'm not using TeXShop so I can't say, but using OzTeX I'm just using a
>simple AppleScript that tells OzTeX to "TeXify" and switch apps to OzTeX
>so I just hit ctrl-T in BBEdit and I'm magically transferred to OzTeX
>where I just type "o" to see the output.
>
>             jem
>--
>Jan Erik Moström   jem at mostrom.pp.se    www.mostrom.pp.se

Yep OzTeX <-> Alpha used to be like that as well.  Command-T in Alpha
and the file got texed in OzTeX, Command-E in OzTeX and the file
was edited in Alpha.  Of course that was in Mac OS 9 days! I assume
when AlphaX appears it will work like this with OzTeX. Maybe AlphaTk
will already.

TeXShop is not quite at this point yet.

Michael

Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
School of Pure Mathematics         Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt