[OS X TeX] [OT] .eps and GraphicConverter

Luis Sequeira lsequeir at fc.ul.pt
Fri Nov 29 05:52:53 EST 2002

I occasionally use GraphicConverter to do some editing on eps files.
GraphicConverter needs a helper application to open eps.
Under OS 9, I used an old version of Mac GS for that (MacGS View did
not seem to respond correctly to the Apple Events).
Now I want to be able to do it in OS X, and GraphicConverter does
show an option to use the "ghostscript library", which seems to
indicate that it can use the underlying Ghostscript that is installed
with teTeX. I have teTeX and Ghostscript installed, and TeXShop works
fine with it (i.e., with "TeX and Ghostscript" selected). However,
the option is greyed out in GraphicConverter.
Does anyone know how to make that work? (I imagine it may have
something to do with setting some path the right way).

TIA

Luis