[OS X TeX] Tex4ht question in TeXShop

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Wed Nov 13 15:08:51 EST 2002

I managed to get get TeX4ht to work (sort of), but all the math that it
is supposed to render as pictures either doesn't get produced or at any
rate can't be found when the file is 'TeXed into dvi in TeXShop.  I get
hundreds of errors like these in the log:
/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/dvips: Could not find
figure file t4ht at + ; continuing
and
/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/dvips: Could not find
figure file t4ht; continuing

Otherwise the resulting html code using default tex4ht (i.e.,
usepackage[]{tex4ht}) is quite good.

Is it a path problem or what?
--
John R. Vokey, Ph.D.                       |\      _,,,---,,_
Professor                                  /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_