[OS X TeX] Diacritic accents directly in source file

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalacios at mac.com
Wed Nov 6 14:09:50 EST 2002

	Hello William and thanks for the very quick reply. But I'm afraid
my knowledge doesn't reach that far. What would be a proper setting for
inputenc? OT1 was Mr. Knuth's original encoding and as far as I know it
is not suited for what I need, T1 is not yielding positive results
either and my list of known encodings stops there! And about Omega and
Unicode, how do I do that? Omega is a different app, right (I forgot to
say that I am using TeXShop 1.20 for my source editing and compilation)?
Is there a way to make TeXShop use Unicode?

	Thanks again for the quick reply. Regards,...

		Juan.