[OS X TeX] New Acrobat Reader (5.1) ...

William McCallum mccallumwilliam at qwest.net
Tue Oct 22 09:46:41 EDT 2002

Speaking of repairing permissions, has anyone else noticed that their
/tmp/var/texfonts/ directory has the wrong permissions? I had a problem
that mktexpk was unable to write to this directory when it created pk
files. I fixed this by adding global write permission to it and all its
subdirectories. I wondered whether Apple's repair utility was the
culprit here.

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002, at 06:41  AM, Herb Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Do run the Repair Permissions in the Jaguar Disk Utility after
> installing
> the package. Adobe installers have a bad habit of changing permissions.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest.com)

(520) 621 6697