[OS X TeX] Underbracket woes

fatllama at u.washington.edu fatllama at u.washington.edu
Sat Oct 26 02:48:19 EDT 2002

> Did you remember to wrap the code in \makeatletter and \makeatother or
> put it in a .cls file?

Ross Moore and William Adams, your suggestions worked perfectly.  Thank you very
much.  What really made my day, though, was a reply from the man behind the mixing
angle:

> There is a latex package "thophys" by Thorsten Phl which has Dirac
> brackets and contractions! Contractions are presented as straight
> overbraces, but perhaps the code can be changed to underbraces.
>
> 		Nicola Cabibbo

It took me a while to hunt down the package (doesn't seem to be on ctan.org); for anyone
else interested, try:
http://www-ttp.physik.uni-karlsruhe.de/Preprints/ttp00/ttp00-22/thophys.sty

Thank you, Nicola, I'm sure this package does exactly what I'd like.

Cheers all,
- Jeff Sherman