[OS X TeX] GS help?

Tom Kiffe tom at kiffe.com
Wed Oct 2 18:33:14 EDT 2002

In a Terminal window you can run a command like

gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=tiff24nc -r288 -g488x392 -sOutputFile="file.tiff" -f "file.eps" -c showpage -c quit

where -r specifies the resolution and -g is the size of the resulting tiff.
See the ghostscript manual for other options.

You can also use macps2pdf which has a Menu selection for doing this
conversion and supports doing this through an Apple script.

Tom