[OS X TeX] Anyone using Equation Service?

Greg Starr starr at unm.edu
Thu Sep 12 11:35:24 EDT 2002

Equation Service seemed to be the answer to my prayers, but it has
proved to be quite unstable.  I use it to drag-and-drop equations to
Omnigraffle, but after two or three equations, I have to Force-quit
Equation Service and restart it.

This is under 10.1.5.  Coincidentally, I recently installed MATLAB6p5,
which has caused me a lot of gried.  Could the two be related?

	--greg

* Gregory P. Starr, Professor and ASME Adviser        *
* Department of Mechanical Engineering                *
* The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131 *
* starr at unm.edu          http://www.me.unm.edu/~starr *