[OS X TeX] File encoding

Gustavo Kasprzak gkasprza at yahoo.com.br
Mon Sep 30 08:50:31 EDT 2002

Hi,

  I`m new on this list, I would like to receive some useful information from
you.
  I'm writing an article using iTexMac an pdfLatex. I`m using MacOS 10.1.5.
  iTexMac shows me that file was enconded as ISO Latin 1. This is the encode
that I really want, so that I can compile the file in an  Unix enviroment
using GNU Emacs (I`m doing this fine).
  The problem is that my machine is not ok and must be repared. I have other
Performa running MacOS 9.1 too and want to open my file there, but I'm
having some troubles: the file isn`t showed correct in the display. I tried
GNU Emacs for Mac and BBEdit Lite and none of them opened my file correct
(the accents doesn`t appears, intead some thing like [] or other chars
appears).
  What Should I do to open the file correct there?

  Thank you very much.

PS: sorry about my english mistakes!!

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tudo para criar o seu site: ferramentas fáceis de usar, espaço de sobra e acessórios.
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/