[OS X TeX] which version of Omega is supported ?

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Sat Sep 7 05:01:03 EDT 2002

On Saturday, September 7, 2002, at 05:17 , Cyril Niklaus wrote:

>> If you have a test file for me to typeset, I can try it here for you.
> If you go there, you'll find a little test file that should get you
> going. And in case you're not sure what the output should look like,
> there's an image on that page:

OK, I cannot help you out here. My omega/lambda can create formats, but
when I try to typeset a file it fails. I get an endless display on
screen of:

and I have to close the Terminal window to kill the process.

Support for omega/lambda is beyond my capabilities. I know others have
been able to run it (other versions), but I just follow the official
release from TeX Live. I have seen quite a bit of mail on different
versions (1.15 vs 1.23 mostly) but as I am not even a user my means to
solve this are pretty limited.

I will have to rely on others to tell me what needs to be done. And if
that is feasible I will do it.