[OS X TeX] New TeXLive-teTeX release

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Tue Sep 10 18:52:56 EDT 2002

There has been an upgrade of my TeX distribution to
	TeX Live for binaries (Sep 10, 2002)
	teTeX texmf-beta for the foundation (Sep 6, 2002)

All installers have been updated.

I have decided to put this release out so I will not have to update both
the contents and the delivery mechanism at the same time (a combined
release makes bug-finding more difficult). I want to have a stable TeX
release out before I update the delivery agent.

As always: go through http://www.rna.nl/tex.html for volumes. In case
you are using i-Installer, make sure you use an authenticating one (e.g.
one from TeX-thin.dmg or TeX-fat.dmg).

This release of a new texmf tree and new binaries is untested, but the
teTeX temf tree has been out a while and I haven't seen any problems on
its mailing list. Besides, it does not differ a lot from the May 30
version.