[OS X TeX] New TeXLive-teTeX release

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Wed Sep 11 05:15:26 EDT 2002

> There has been an upgrade of my TeX distribution to
> 	TeX Live for binaries (Sep 10, 2002)
> 	teTeX texmf-beta for the foundation (Sep 6, 2002)
>
> All installers have been updated.

Hi Gerben (from Singapore this time).

Would you please check the size of
  omega.sty  and  lambda.sty .

That problem that I reported last week was due to these formats
having zero size, after I had done a fresh install from
TeXLive 7 disks.

When I replaced them with copies from a previous release,
the problems were solved.

All the best,

	Ross