[OS X TeX] unsubscribe

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 21 20:10:39 EDT 2002

Ross Moore wrote:
>>Yeah, but if you know this, then you don't email the list asking to be
>

> True; but when you use a piece of equipment, or software,
> then you should have some idea of the things that it is capable of doing,
> even if you don't use those features much yourself.
>

>>to the whole list. For all intents and purposes, this information is
>>hidden to many people.
[]

I wonder if anyone has ever read the last line of every message (this
line is not only not hidden, but even has a nice frame):

Looks to me like a rather clear hint where the missing information might be.

Of course, with many messages here consisting of 3 lines of text and 50
lines of quotes, it takes some effort to scroll down to the last line.

--
Martin