[OS X TeX] huge digests full of dreck

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Sun Sep 15 09:03:29 EDT 2002

I have a sense of deja vu here. I am pretty sure that this very same
message---word for word---was sent out about six months ago. I can
recall the same listing of 'most useful contributors being the worst
offenders', and the same un-likening of postings to rocket science.

Could this be the reason Ross feels unfairly singled out? He is being
reprimanded (a second time!) for something he may (or may not) have done
six months ago!!

I don't know about rocket science, but this is pretty fishy. And more
than a bit unfair.

HTH

Adrian Heathcote