[OS X TeX] eps images in pdflatex

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Mon Sep 30 11:25:46 EDT 2002

Le lundi, 30 sep 2002, à 17:13 Europe/Paris, Peter Nillius a écrit :

> and in TeXShop by entering 'pdflatex --shell-escape' in the field
> 'pdfTeX/Latex program' in Preferences under the tab Engine.

Much thanks. It works quite nicely. In my case, the first time the .tex
file is typeset in TeXShop, the EPS files are converted to PDF and
after the typesetting is completed a blank PDF document is shown. After
closing and re-opening TeXShop everything's fine, the PDF window shows
the typeset document; and the epstopdf.sty package is clever enough not
to regenerate the PDF figures when the .tex file is typeset another
time.

Bruno Voisin