[OS X TeX] Fwd: Unwanted files have which extensions?

Constantinos Antoniou costas at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 16 08:52:00 EDT 2004

Hello,

These  are  bordering  on  the  obscure  but  I also  have  the
following  in  my  dissertation  directory:

.loa  (list  of  algorithms)
.mtc? (minitoc  per  chapter)
.mlf? (minilof  per  chapter))

This  sounds  like  a very  useful  script!

Thanks,

Costas

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>