[OS X TeX] Fwd: Unwanted files have which extensions?

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Mon Aug 16 19:19:23 EDT 2004

Since we are into "things I/d like to see in TeXshop", here is my wish
list:

- When including figures, I would like TeXshop to accept aliases. I
still save copies before doing something I am not sure of. The way I do
it is to have the TeX file and the Figures in a folder carrying the
version number. Then, I just duplicate the folder and increase its
version number. It would be nice to use only aliases for, instead of
copies of, the figures.

- I would like to be able to command-select to apply at least certain
macros as when I want to emphasize several non-consecutive  words …

- I would like to be able to change case in the source.

- I would like to be able to “no show” certain formatting macros such
as \emph, textbf, textit, textsc, etc in the source. Better yet would
be to render the corresponding formatting in the source. After all, the
source has these formats available.

- I would like to have wild card in find and replace.

Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>