[OS X TeX] OmniOutliner Pro beta out

Curtis Clifton curt.clifton at mac.com
Fri Dec 10 00:00:13 EST 2004

On Dec 9, 2004, at 10:51 PM, Rene Borgella wrote:

> It's now available here:
>
> www.omnigroup.com/applications/omnioutliner/beta/pro/
>
> Haven't opened it yet.

For those who use Equation Service to put TeX-typeset equations in
non-TeX documents, the new OO3 betas (both Pro and basic) fix a bug in
the interaction of the two applications.  It is now possible to typeset
and untypeset TeX equations in-lne in OO3.

I suspect this interaction will be useful in developing course notes.
There one might prefer the reorganizational capabilities of an outliner
to the beautiful output of TeX.  With Equation Service now fully
capable in OO3, we can have our cake and eat (at least some of) it too.

Curt

Curtis Clifton, PhD Candidate
Dept. of Computer Science, Iowa State University
http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~cclifton

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>