[OS X TeX] Textures for Mac OS X - wait for Tiger?

Mark Smith mark at bbprojects.net
Fri Dec 10 07:14:06 EST 2004

I wrote:

>Looks like Jonathan may well be right. The mailing membership (which I could
>only find after logging in), does not specifically mention seed software. I
>would interpret this as meaning that seed software is NOT included.
>
>So, DON'T DO IT !

just to clarify (I should be more careful):

This "mailing only membership" will earn you 1 Years worth of the standard ADC monthly mailing.

This includes SDKs, and further developer tools and resources on both (I think) CD and DVD and it may also include *some* pre-release software.

However, there is no mention of it including SEED software. I should not have used this term in my previous description.

Pre-release versions of 10.4 have until now been restricted to SEED software. That is, until now, only SELECT and PREMIER members have access to it. It is reasonable to assume that this will continue to be the case.

Sorry for any confusion.

mark.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>