[OS X TeX] Flashmode-ITM

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Dec 21 14:55:38 EST 2004

Flashmode-ITM for the combination iTeXMac/TeXniscope is available for
download. It works pretty well, if the preferences in iTeXMac are set
correctly - of course you can experiment, if your favourite editor
settings still work.
Some scripts that work in BBEdit do not work in iTM due to limitations
of its Applescript commands. I am also not quite sure, if, even if itM
isn't used for typesetting any longer, it is still checking on the pdf,
the log and the .aux files. This doesn't effect Flashmode, but only the
additional scripts. In a few I had to implement artificial delays that
were not necessary in BBEdit.

Read the instructions!

http://www.math.uni-heidelberg.de/studinfo/gerhardt/tex/

Claus