[OS X TeX] TeX i-Package released

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Dec 28 16:57:48 EST 2004

Am 28.12.2004 um 22:25 schrieb Peter Pagin:

> The missing file seems to be located at
>

> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map

Usually this file should be a symlink to either pdftex_dl14.map or
pdftex_ndl14.map in the same directory, where it depends on your answer
during installation whether you wanted to "download" (pdftex_dl14.map)
or not to "download" (pdftex_ndl14.map) the well-known set of
PostScript fonts to your printer (or pdfTeX output file).

The manual cure would be:

	sudo ln -s pdftex_ndl14.map
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map
or
	sudo ln -s pdftex_dl14.map
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map

(I never did a straight forward install, so maybe you never got asked
that question!)
--
Greetings

   Pete       (: