[OS X TeX] TeX i-Package released

Aaron Jackson jackson at negril.msrce.howard.edu
Tue Dec 28 20:32:56 EST 2004

On Dec 28, 2004, at 8:18 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 29.12.2004 um 02:10 schrieb Aaron Jackson:
>
>> I didn't say that the files are missing, only that they are not found.
>
> Yes, I am aware of this since one or two hours, therefore I stare so
> much at texmf.cnf.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything.  I only meant to clarify.

>>   I may be a problem with the path settings, however I did try to
>> copy and paste the above lines into my texmf.cnf and then run
>> texhash, but that didn't change anything.
>
> Which were the original settings? Did you disable them by setting a
> '%' in front of them?

Well, ummm, err... Since I did a complete uninstall everything in
/usr/local/teTeX went bye-bye.  However, scrolling back in my terminal
window I see:

TEXPSHEADERS            =
.;$TEXMF/{fonts/{enc,map,type1,truetype},dvips,pdftex,tex}//;$TEXMF/
{etex,tex,pdftex,dvips,fonts/type1}//
TEXFONTMAPS             =
.;$TEXMF/{fonts/map//,fontname};$TEXMF/{pdftex,dvips}/config;$TEXMF/
{pdftex,dvips}//

> I think of going to bed the next 10 or 15 minutes ...

Hey, it's only 5:31pm :-)

Thanks for your input thus far!

Aaron

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>