[OS X TeX] New TeX i-Package release. Bug fix.

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Dec 29 14:26:45 EST 2004

Hello!

I did an expert install with the *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Package. Of course I
did it a bit different:

• saved my good old TeX to /usr/local/good old TeX
• re-created /usr/local/teTeX/share
• and copied the /usr/local/good old TeX/share/texmf.local tree to
/usr/local/teTeX/share (it helps in speeding up -- and failing: no
xetex/xelatex formats because no binary)
• I did not run that Ruby script

Then i-Installer went into action. Afterwards I pdflatex'd
fourier-doc-en.tex. Some strange messages, particularly in the log
file, about font encodings, redefinition of \{c,l,}dots and this:

LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T1/aett/bx/n' undefined
(Font)              using `T1/aett/m/n' instead on input line 218.

Browsing the six or seven pages in TeXShop does not show any boxes or
missing glyphs.

Gerben: do you want my report from i-Install? Plus something more?

Curtis: could you send me your set of Fourier files? Since I don't
understand maths a non-disclosure agreement should not be needed (the
mathematician I know from the neighbour town works on cryptography)

In 40 minutes I'll have a date ...
--
Greetings

   Pete

These are my principles and if you don't like them... well, I have
others. - Groucho Marx

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>