[OS X TeX] New TeX i-Package. i-Installer bug discovered.

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Thu Dec 30 18:13:55 EST 2004

A new TeX i-Package has been uploaded to the repositories. It contains
a bugfix for the .enc problem that plagues people who did install
TL2004 Stable (right...) which was contaminated with a TL2003
texmf.cnf. It also fixes the problem that a TL2005 install did not
install the lib and include subdirectories.

What it does not fix is the problem that some people have had with
updating older TeX i-Packages (especially from before the multi-set
approach so packages from June 2004 and earlier). This problem appears
as a failure of the 'selector' phase. Whe this happens, the slution is
to reset your package to default values (i-Package->Reset to defaults)
and try again.

PS. I sincerely hope that this fixes the last of the problems with this
not-my-finest-hour of releases (starting with th eaccidental release of
a short while ago which promted the stressed update pattern).

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>