[OS X TeX] Example documents and templates

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Tue Jul 6 11:06:32 EDT 2004

> I'm happy enough with some sample LaTeX documents I've put together for
> the Mac-TeX website to release them for critique.
> There are templates and examples. Hopefully some of you will also find
> them interesting and informative.
>
> Check them out here: <http://www.mecheng.adelaide.edu.au/~will/tex/>

The information in this page looks pretty good.  I didn't explore further
as I have access only to a dos machine (with no latex) now.

I have a question regarding the memoir class.  I have written a 400 page
document (lots of equations) using the report/book class.  I tried to see
if I could run it using the memoir class.  I ran into difficulty, most
having to do with the fonts.  Can someone offer a pointer?  Thanks.

Kannan.