[OS X TeX] Recompiling BibTeX

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Mon Jul 12 08:35:27 EDT 2004

> For annotations there is a known workaround: put the long annotations
> in a separate file, and use \input{somefile} in the annotation field
> instead.

Thanks. The problem with this solution is that I lose the ability to view and
edit my annotations inside BibDesk which makes the whole thing a bit useless.
Maybe BibDesk could add the ability to view and even edit \input files (Adam,
are you listening?), but I guess this is nontrivial.

Thanks anyway

simon