[OS X TeX] Two macros for TeXShop & iTeXMac

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Jul 13 20:08:12 EDT 2004

I am duly impressed, not least because I didn't quite believe that all
I would have to do to install them would be to paste in the macro
editor. Of course, when I pasted the second one, it didn't work as I
had forgotten to hit New item. But it took me only about a minute to
realize.

I did not see what makes the tabular a floating one but I take your
word for it. Is there a way to make it non floating? A lot of my tables
are two or three rows and really part of the body text.

Any other such in preparation?

Thanks.
Regards
--schremmer