[OS X TeX] adobe minion and garamond

Kyle Johnson kbj at linguist.umass.edu
Wed Jul 28 16:17:54 EDT 2004

Many thanks to Herb Schulz (and to Walter Schmidt for the incredible
resources he's made available). And even more thanks to Alan Curtis --
  your very thorough post saved us hours of work. We've almost gotten it
together now so that the otf minion fancy swashes and the like works.

We're trying to to set up a T1 encoding, in particular to use the
Icelandic thorn and eth fonts. When we use otftotfm on the opentype
fonts with 8x encoding, however, it doesn't read them. (We need to use
8x, right?) Has anyone here had success using otftotfm with 8x
encoding?

TIA,
Kyle and Justin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>