[OS X TeX] EPS to PDF--en masse?

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sun Jun 6 18:34:29 EDT 2004

On 6 Jun, 2004, at 16:38, Louis A.Talman wrote:

> Neither Adobe Distiller nor Lemke's Graphic Converter does as good a
> job--the quality PDFs thet produce is inferior to that of those
> produced by TeXShop.

Forgot to comment in my previous message:  I believe GraphicConverter
converts the PDF into a bitmap using ghostscript, so this isn't a
surprise.  I'm curious what the quality problem is with Adobe's
distiller, though, since that is the reference PDF standard that
ghostscript aims for AFAIK.

--
Adam