[OS X TeX] Non-linear slideshows?

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Mon Jun 28 09:55:47 EDT 2004

For a while I've been interested in producing slideshows using
equations and diagrams generated by LaTeX with pstricks. For it to be
very useful for me, I would like to be able to move through a slide
non-linearly. For example, if I have a picture of a box being dragged
across a floor, I would like to be able to have vectors and labels for
each force hidden and appear in an order not predetermined. This way I
can have arrows appear in the order students identify them. Has anyone
ever tried this? Any idea if there's a way to mix the conditional
statements of LaTeX with any one of pdfscreen, ppower4, texpower, etc.?

Thanks,
Chris