[OS X TeX] Nobody knows

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Mar 23 06:26:16 EST 2004

Le 23 mars 04, à 12:16, Massimiliano Gubinelli a écrit :

> As an aside: I will like to know if there is someone (like me) who
> still works with DVI files and does not like MacDviX?
> (i.e. somebody would like to use a fast Cocoa DVI previewer?)

Did you try OzTeX <http://www.trevorrow.com/oztex/index.html>? It
includes a DVI-previewer, in an integrated way à la Textures, and can
be made to work seamlessly with Gerben's distribution (you have the
choice to use either Gerben's distribution or OzTeX's one). Its manual
is also an invaluable source of information.

Bruno