[OS X TeX] TeX is not for the faint of heart

Will Robertson will at mecheng.adelaide.edu.au
Tue May 4 07:04:00 EDT 2004

Oh, three more things:

* I'm not twisting anyone's arm to help me out :) I was just saying if
you want it soon I may or may not be able to have it done. Probably not.

* There would be a very brief intro into the structure of the TeX
distribution so that documentation (when installed) can be browsed.

* Add a section about tex4ht, latex2rtf, rtf2latex, etc. Give brief
instruction how to use them from the command line (or quickly invent
some TeXShop applescripts).

Will