[OS X TeX] TeX is not for the faint of heart

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Wed May 5 19:12:19 EDT 2004

I just went to http://www.rna.nl/tex.html and scrolled down/ the way I
did when I first started/. You have to understand that I had already
gone through a number of sites, still was not enlightened, and knew that
I would have to go through another number of sites. So, I could not sit
down and read anything the way I read mathematics--one page a day. I
/had/ to skim.

All of this to say that I did /not/ see the "Confused - Dont Panic"
paragraph.

I mean, it ought to be UP FRONT. Think of the great unwashed legions!

Regards
--schremmer